Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I am not a listable goth. No. Am I? Of course I am not...

Hee hee hee hee... Am I on this chart? No! I am not goth. Besides, goth is dead anyway and has been since the late 1980s early 1990s.

Dead to me, anyway...

About Goth [stereo] Types - All Types:

'via Blog this'

Actually, I am not really on this list...  They need a "Recovering Goth."  Someone who still listens to some of the music from time to time and will sometimes reveal themselves in public when one of the old bands runs out of money and hauls its zombie like selves around the country on a tour promoting the live album recorded at their one time only reunion gig...  Someone who still, usually, wears mostly black, but chooses "normal" styles of clothing.  I... er, this type... has also been known to be seen in darker shades of solid colors such as the occasional dark red, green, or blue dress shirt.  The Recovering Goth will, in most situations, refuse to accept the goth label (unless they are in a certain, sentimental mood mixing with other Recovering Goths and, likely, a decent amount of alcohol).

 

1 comment: