Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spotify rising...

Repost from Suburban Eschatology Part Two:


I am starting to suspect that Spotify could be the "next big thing"...

I agree, it has been a long time since I have taken to a service so quickly... Not just in music, but in every department.
Salesforce CEO: Facebook Is Leading The Direction For Where ‘We’re Going As An Industry’ | TechCrunch:
While Benioff’s tone has definitely tempered somewhat since OpenWorld in relation to Ellison and Oracle, it has not changed in terms of what the CEO sees as the future of his company and the future of the enterprise industry as a whole. Enterprise has to be, needs to be: Social.
What do I mean by that? Well, unsurprising for anyone who is familiar with Salesforce, Benioff has a big old man crush on Facebook.
“I really think that Facebook is becoming a vision of what the consumer operating system is”, he said. “Everything I want, I’m beginning to see on Facebook”.
The CEO was speaking largely in relation to Spotify, which he says has become his favorite music service, a quicker transition than he’s made to any other platform in the recent future. Having the Facebook UI built into Spotify is incredible, he said, allowing friends and colleagues to what he’s listening to in realtime — was inspiring to him.
'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment