Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What I Am Listening To Now: "Hey Pretty (Drive-By 2001 Mix)" & "Angry Johnny" by Poe

Heard this on the radio this morning and I really liked it. However, the video for this mix is terrible. Poorly edited and just... Well, I guess she is hot. I like this comment from YouTube, "Yikes. I love Poe, but this video totally ruins the image I had of this song in my head. In fact, i am going to turn it off and keep the dark images I have in my head."

 

I've been turning this one up on the radio for awhile now, but I didn't know who performed it until this morning. Again, a mediocre video... Better to just listen. Yeah, we get it, she is hot, but that does not mean you have to make videos that look like Playmate Video Centerfolds with clothes on.

 

A better video clip...



Yes, again, we get it. She is hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment