Tuesday, November 8, 2011

An ancient artifact washed ashore, remnants of lost times...

From 2011-11 (Nov)

Found this in my desk the other day. It is from about ten years ago, at least, since I have not been since I moved to Portland ten years ago... Wonder if it would still work?

I don't think I actually got a card until close to the end of my time in Seattle. Always used to be a bit too late into my evenings, so to speak, when I landed there (and in the previous, nameless locations...) and I could never quite sort out the membership process. Usually just wandered in with everyone I was with since everyone I knew, pretty much, were "legit" members.

But there were some good times... And even more interesting times. The few memories out of many that linger and remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment